Photo editing laptops

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Tpturtle New Member • Posts: 9
Photo editing laptops

Hello, 
I decided to change my old laptop. I am windows user and probably wont switch to mac so that isnt an option. I looked on the internet and saw that there is some good options out there. 
I would like to know your opinions about this laptops: HP Spectre x360 13 and 15 inch, Asus Zenbook pro 13 and 15 inch, dell xps 13 inch.

I saw that they all have great srgb and relatively good adobe rgb coverage. I really like xps 13 inch really bright screen but I dont like that it doesnt have dedicated graphics card. I like Spectre coverage(150% srgb) and hp pen but brightness of that laptop sucks so much. Zenbook is wow on paper but I read that it can suffer from throthling.  Dont know much about lenovo thinkpad(didnt found it in person to try it) except that I found him on some top 10 photo editing laptops lists.

Conf I was looking for in laptops are all i7 8th gen, 16GB ram, 512gb SSD, 4k screen.

Macbooks are out because 15 inch is too much money for me and where I live they dont have 13 inch version with i7 and 16gb of ram. 
Witch one to get? I need laptop as my workhorse for next 5 years so it is an investment for me. I would really like your opinions on that matter.  thanks

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow