The last Images

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
bildsee Regular Member • Posts: 369
The last Images

I used to take a pocketable compact with me (about 200g) instead of the DSLR (about 1,5 kg, depending on the lens) when space and mainly weight matters.
Or if I did not expect good conditions for photography but still wanted to take a camera with me - just in case (the best camera is the one you have with you Quite often the conditions quickly changed and I was happy to be able to take the chance. Unfortunately, it is only a matter of time until the motor-driven lens mechanism for zooming and driving in and out breaks. I was never really convinced by this stuff since it is the weak point of all such pocketable compacts and I know so many cameras which died of this regardless of price or brand. The repair is never economical - if possible at all. To make a long story short, mine has met the same fate and I'll post its last images. Again, I took it with me when I was starting at real bad weather but again it changed ...

Clouds vanishing, enabling a glimpse to the lake down in the valley

Snow and clouds are always great in B&W

After rain or if the last snow melts the path turns into a little creek

White, blue and light green are the colors of spring in the mountains

Gentiana alpina

-- hide signature --
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow