** Weekly X Series Photo Thread 28 APR - 04 MAY** Thread 2 ... Only 36 more hours?

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
BryceM
BryceM Senior Member • Posts: 1,366
Leitz "Tiltall" Tripod

I'm irrationally pleased with this tripod setup! Leg locks have been thoroughly cleaned and lightly lubed with petroleum jelly (as the Marchione brothers intended), scratches have received the Sharpie treatment (as my drill sergeants would have demanded), and I found a basic Arca-Swiss adapterthat matches the head and overall aesthetic nicely while adding a bubble and modern quick-release functionality. I cut some arrows out of a red reflective sticker material to remind me which knob does what and was compelled for some reason to add the "Red Dot" that Leitz left off Now I just need to figure out a carrying strap or to find a tripod bag for it...

1970's Tiltall Tripod - captured with the Mamiya 55mm f/1.4@f2 on my Fujica X-T2

-- hide signature --

- International Man of Mystery

BryceM's gear list:BryceM's gear list
Fujifilm X-T2 Fujifilm XF 50-140mm F2.8 Fujifilm 16-55mm F2.8R LM WR Fujifilm X-Pro1 Samyang 12mm F2.0 NCS CS +35 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow