I am think of doing something crazy ... going all "red badge zooms"

Started 6 months ago | Discussions thread
Jerry-astro
MOD Jerry-astro Forum Pro • Posts: 14,264
Re: I am think of doing something crazy ... going all "red badge zooms"

TRIODEROB wrote:

the 16-55 I am not 100 percent sure would be a good "walk around" so that one I could use input from folks who own it

the wide zoom 8-16 is the one I am least sure about as I might be better off just keeping the 14 prime for cost and weight

The 16-55 is an awesome lens and I personally have had zero issues with toting all over parts of Europe paired with the X-H1 for a variety of different types of photography, including landscapes, interiors, etc.  I don’t find the weight to be an issue (and I keep the battery grip attached to the camera), but that’s a very personal thing and if it’s a concern, you might want to check it out first.  As I’ve stated before, I think it’s nearly an ideal travel lens and probably gets used 90+% of the time when I’m on holiday and out taking pictures.

-- hide signature --

Jerry-Astro
Fujifilm X Forum Co-Mod

Jerry-astro's gear list:Jerry-astro's gear list
Fujifilm X-H1 Carl Zeiss Touit 2.8/12 Fujifilm XF 10-24mm F4 R OIS Fujifilm 16-55mm F2.8R LM WR Fujifilm XF 100-400mm F4.5-5.6 OIS WR +1 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow