Any experiences using the note 9 for picture development?

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
vindellama New Member • Posts: 5
Any experiences using the note 9 for picture development?

Hi there!

Does anyone have experience using the note 9 + pen + lightroom/snapseed for social media/raw editing?

I'm underwhelmed with the results I got with my lower-end smartphone + finger, and wonder if it would be better with a note 9

In my current phone I got a lot of battery drain, slow load, and way worse final quality compared to raw processed in lightroom/PS on PC exported specifically to social media format.

How is the performance/results with the note 9?

What export format do you use on lightroom/snapseed/vsco?

Do you guys think that with the release of the note 10 pro (more geared towards professionals) there will be a huge performance increase along with the release of complete mobile versions of PS and Capture one? How would the new processor, along with 12gb of ram affect the editing performance?

Finally... How is the quality/DR/low light of the raw files that come out of the note 9? And what could be improved in the note 10 pro?

Samsung Galaxy Note9
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow