One of the biggest regrets couples have after their wedding

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
a7sastro Contributing Member • Posts: 711
One of the biggest regrets couples have after their wedding

So it was interesting to see a number of different surveys and responses of couples that had gotten married and what they reported as some of their biggest regrets (as far as not spending enough on for their wedding)......

they wish they spent more on Photographers and Videographers to get a better quality product.......

Often I see threads, esp. on the digital Video section of DPR and elsewhere of people asking for tips of how to shoot their first wedding [video] (usually of friends) while having no videography experience.....

Often they may be still photographers and often hint at they expect not to touch the video/audio gear until the day of the event......

I find this concept to be very bothersome, both for the artform and for the clients involved.

I wondered if others in the professional world would share this same frustration.....

I liken it to someone that decides to make the wedding cake, although having no baking experience, and waiting until the night before to start practicing......

a7sastro's gear list:a7sastro's gear list
Sony a7S Canon EF 100mm f/2.0 USM Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM Rokinon 24mm F1.4 Aspherical Tamron SP 150-600mm F/5-6.3 Di VC USD +9 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow