Problem with new Canon eos 4000d

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
petkovic1989 New Member • Posts: 6
Problem with new Canon eos 4000d

Hello everyone.
Buying a new camera about 3 weeks ago for a younger brother. I've decided for it since it's really easy to use.
I am present whenever he is going to photograph. Since I was a beginner I used only the already set scene. Portrait etc. I set him camera, then he shots . So I know it's not something physically done on our side.
After 10 days, we photographed the sunset for the first time. In the scene i put "sunset". With gentle pressure I zoomed and filmed. It sounded like a "shutter" did not sound like it was. In this process, the camera freezed. I put camera on off d, And camera not react. Wait for 2min. does not respond to any key. I took out the battery while it was off. Camera went back and started but each squeeze at any key again freezes. And I find out that the battery should be removed and it will run after some time. I try and go on and hear how the shutter close. The camera worked. Thereafter, this happened two more times. Yesterday was another time. And the camera turned on after removing the battery. And today the third time. But now I'm trying to find things and freeze every time I turn on. I succeed in getting to the menu. Clicking once to the right of the submenu he went 3 times to the right and again freezes.
Now the main question is. What could be the problem? Can anything be done on that question? Or to send it to the service?
Thank you!

Canon EOS 4000D
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow