D7200 Freezes Locks up.

Started 4 weeks ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
bluestarc2k
bluestarc2k Senior Member • Posts: 1,534
D7200 Freezes Locks up.

First I know there is a 4 year old thread on this but It really didn't answer my question so I thought I would start a new thread.

I was out taking a lot of pictures yesterday, at about a thousand photos my D7200 locked up at first I thought my memory card was full, I was seeing r00 in my viewfinder which I know is the memory remaining in my buffer never the less it was showing r00 and nothing was working no buttons nothing. Finally I took the battery out of the camera and reinserted and then everything started working again, I've included a photo with exif data of what I think is the last shot before freezing. I was using a Sigma lens and a Micnova GPS unit, I've used those before and didn't have any problems in the past. I think I still have some warranty left on the Camera so would need a solution fairly quickly if I'm going to send it in for repair.

Thank you all for any help with this.

-- hide signature --

Cheers
Colin
https://flic.kr/ps/ym2af
Keep 3d TV Alive

bluestarc2k's gear list:bluestarc2k's gear list
Canon PowerShot A550 Samsung Galaxy K Zoom Panasonic FZ1000 Nikon D5500 Nikon D7200
Nikon D7200
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow