Another trick by UPS to make people miserable.... Locked

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
This thread is locked.
SushiEater
SushiEater Veteran Member • Posts: 9,427
Another trick by UPS to make people miserable....

So UPS now has the thing if the first delivery attempt has failed they deliver to UPS Access Point and then next day one can go and pick it up. Then confronted about this UPS lies that the shipper only paid for one attempt. But then UPS sends email saying that the package will be delivered next day. Next day comes and no package because it is at the Access Point.

So I got shipper involved and it took 3 days to convince these idiots at UPS to go to the Access Point pick up the package and re-deliver. Still don't have my package. I have to wait all day now because it requires a signature.

And that is not all. 2 UPS supervisors told me to go to UPS MyChoice and disable this option so in the future my deliveries will not go to the Access Point. So I went to MyChoice and there is no such option.

I hate f...ing UPS.

-- hide signature --

If I don't respond to your post after you responded to my with NEGATIVE remarks that means you are on my Ignore list.
Photography Director for Whedonopolis.com

SushiEater's gear list:SushiEater's gear list
Nikon D810 Nikon D500 Nikon D5 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-120mm F4G ED VR Nikon AF-S Nikkor 28-300mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR +14 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow