Fuji's colour problem Locked

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
This thread is locked.
Ocker New Member • Posts: 2
Fuji's colour problem

In 2015 my late brother bequeathed me with his Fujifilm X-T1. I loved the retro look, the phenomenal lenses and the relative lightness. I had wanted it to replace/complement my Nikon system (the weight! I'm getting on a bit). But in the end I gave away the X-T1 for two reasons. For one, it was just not fast enough for sports photography and, secondly, all my pictures always had a blue tinge to them. It was especially noticeable when shooting photos with greens in them. The lawn outside our apartment always looked as if it had been seeded with Kentucky Blue Grass, a grass type virtually unknown over here in Austria. No matter how much I played with the WB or the many colour settings, the camera just did not reflect the true colour of the lawn. For reasons of comparison I shot similar photos with my old Nikon D300S. The Nikon is just so much better in that respect.  I replaced the X-T1 with a Panasonic GX8 which I am quite happy with especially when it comes to filming and sports photography.

So, to get to the point. I had a look at the DP X-T30 sample photos and was more than surprised when I saw that the photos taken with this brand new camera still had that blue tinge. In contrast, look at the DP sample photos taken with the Nikon Z and 24-70 lens - natural greens.

Fujifilm X-T1 Nikon D300S Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX8
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow