RAW thumbnails - some who and some don't

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
clarnibass Senior Member • Posts: 2,093
RAW thumbnails - some who and some don't

Hi

I'm using Windows 10 and for some reason can only see some of the RAW thumbnails. I have a bunch of folders inside the main project folder. I open each one and only some of them show the thumbnails. The photos in each folder either all show or all don't show the thumbnail.

All photos are from the last couple of months and imported through Lightroom exactly the same way. I haven't updated Lightroom during that time.

The only difference I can think of is I used two cameras and it does seem like the thumbnails show for photos from one camera but not the other. If I look at the Properties, the ones that show also list the camera and details, the ones that don't show don't have any details listed. I don't know why that is, since I didn't change any import parameters and the order was random (i.e. I didn't do all photos with one camera, then the other).

Windows show the thumbnails from the Nikon D600 but not from the Nikon D5500.

Any ideas?

I can't re-import the D5500 photos.

It's not the end of the world, everything is fine in Lightroom, but still would like to solve this issue.

Thank you

Nikon D5500 Nikon D600
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow