Can't find pictures please help!!! :(

Started 4 weeks ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ade9nikon New Member • Posts: 4
Can't find pictures please help!!! :(

[I already wrote my post but when I clicked to write a tag....my entire post disappeared!  I'll be brief in case it happens again...]   

I have W10 and have Nikon Coolpix S3300 in excellent condition.  I uploaded to my laptop about 15 pics into File Explorer, and OneDrive with my USB card transfer.  I saw all the pics inside the laptop, even though I had to search a lot to find them as they didn't go into OneDrive directly, but I found them and was satisfied, so I removed the USB card transfer from the laptop, removed the card from the USB transfer and put it back in the camera, then deleted all those pics from memory to have more room.

Then I proceeded to send the pics to my family but.....I couldn't find them anywhere!   The places where I found them the first time were:  SDHC(E:);  DCIM;  100Nikon but now they disappeared also.  I spent almost all day searching all over and no luck.   I tried to search the Microsoft Edge as I saw its icon once in my taskbar, but couldn't find where their photos section was.

I know I should've known better than deleting them from the memory, but I beg someone to please help me find those pictures?  Thanks ever so much!   

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Nikon Coolpix S3300
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow