Stolen Z6 and FTZ

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
RMcL Regular Member • Posts: 280
Re: Stolen Z6 and FTZ

OOPSOS wrote:

Ask Mait wrote:

OOPSOS wrote:

I bought d850 direct (online-shipped Canada Post) from BJ Photo couple month ago because no one can beat locally (Alberta). As first I was nervous, but they are real Nikon Authorized dealer with great service and offer lowest price in CANADA

mind if I could know if you bought from BJ directly or through eBay....?

Thanks

I bought direct from BJ after exchanged a few emails to confirm the camera is not gray import , un-open box with all included things come with unit and BJ is Nikon authorized dealer. He gave me the code to order from his website that code for specific the deal we agreed. Received on time, well packed, test shutter count 01 for first shot, Canadian serial number 5xxxxx. BTW his deal is 300 CAD lower than lowest price I can find

I thought Nikon controlled pricing so that authorized dealers cannot outcompete one another? How was it possible to find a “lowest price”? 🙂

RMcL's gear list:RMcL's gear list
Nikon D500 Nikon D850 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm F4G ED VR Nikon AF-S Teleconverter TC-14E III Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 16-80mm F2.8-4E ED VR +5 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow