Fixing my exposure settings

Started 1 month ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Jamie_Gibson New Member • Posts: 2
Fixing my exposure settings

Hi Everyone,

I suspect this is an unusual request. I have a Canon EOS 7D and I have a specific technical requirement for a sets of photographs. I want to ensure that each photograph has exactly the same ISO, F-stop and aperture because the photos will be blended together and must be as sharp as possible. I will be using studio lights with the same subject through rotation, at the same distance from a prime lens.

I had thought that the programmable modes would allow me to do this but on inspection, it appears not, though I am struggling with camera terminology at the moment as this is not my field.

So, can I do this with my current camera and if not, is there an alternative camera that will allow me to do this?

Thank you for your time, I have reached the stage where, if someone cant tell me how to do this then I'm stuck. For once the internet was not helpful.

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Canon EOS 7D
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow