The Bokeh Thing...In Fashion That is...Say Bye Bye for Now!

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Benjamin Kanarek
Benjamin Kanarek Veteran Member • Posts: 3,513
The Bokeh Thing...In Fashion That is...Say Bye Bye for Now!

The whole bokeh thig is now officially old news and although not relevant to certain sectors, in mine bokeh is passe....So to rephrase this and on a very practical note...In the fashion industry, "That" blown out look is now officially out of fashion. Of course, you can mix blown out scenarios with scenarios where the background is more in focus, but for all intent and purposes that blurry look is out in a big way. Now of course as it is for everything, that will take time to catch on and by the time it does the styles will change. But in my metier fashion, where I am in a position to set trends that is where we are at.

Of course, you do whatever it is that makes you happy, but, that is a totally different story, you aren't competing on my terrain. But if you are you probably already know what I am talking about.

Now, for those of you about to get testy, no need to do so, again do what ever you like, but if you are trying to get into the ELLE's, Harper's BAZAAR's and VOGUE's of the world...

A Bientot

Ben

Benjamin Kanarek's gear list:Benjamin Kanarek's gear list
Nikon D800 Nikon D800E Nikon D810 Fujifilm GFX 50S Fujifilm X-T20 +30 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow