Few questions for X-T20 - Ergonomics , AF area selection.

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
mjoshi Senior Member • Posts: 1,565
Few questions for X-T20 - Ergonomics , AF area selection.

I got X-T20 + 18-55 from Amazon and 23F2 lens. Camera is beautiful and so is both lenses. Now more practical thing with aesthetics apart.

How do you handle this camera for longer use, the grip on it is almost non-existant. I ordered Vertical hand-grip to go with it but still dont find the handling of the camera any better.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Aviation-Grade-Aluminum-Vertical-Hand-Grip-for-Fujifilm-X-T20-US-Seller/332804507504?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

My main problem is the vertical design and is there anything that can help with it ? Are there any battery grip that can help in this case ?

Second question - how do you select AF point quickly, what is trick to focus on specific area of image quickly on the go so you dont miss the shot. Still learning this whole new system.

-- hide signature --

Thanks
M

mjoshi's gear list:mjoshi's gear list
Panasonic LX100 Sony a7R II Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX85 Fujifilm X-T20 Sony a7 III +12 more
Fujifilm X-T20
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow