Introducing Giulia

Started 1 month ago | Photos thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
bluzman
bluzman Regular Member • Posts: 185
Introducing Giulia

Many posts in this forum present images of wildlife, landscapes, and significant places or structures captured with Coolpix cameras. Others demonstrate the features of a particular camera. Still others provide member's reviews of cameras and gear or links to such information. The list of different Coolpix topics is a long one. This post, however, is only related tangentially to Coolpix products inasmuch as the images do come from my P1000.

In an act that is highly likely to be deemed heretical here in Texas, I sold my pickup truck and acquired something quite different. It's an act that can't be attributed to a "mid-life crisis" since I'm well north of 70 years old. I suppose I could try to pass off the images as a presentation of industrial art but the truth is that I just want to show off my new ride.

2019 Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti Sport

Iconic Alfa Romeo Scudetto grill

Two traditional symbols of Milan, cross of the municipality and the Visconti serpent

bluzman's gear list:bluzman's gear list
Canon PowerShot SD600 Nikon Coolpix B700 Nikon Coolpix P1000 Nikon Coolpix A1000
Comment & critique:
Please provide me constructive critique and criticism.
Nikon Coolpix P1000
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow