long life for m sIs true ystem

Started Apr 20, 2019 | Discussions thread
Ben Herrmann
Ben Herrmann Forum Pro • Posts: 21,079
Not to worry...

Your question(s) wind up being asked in a variety of postings that seemingly happen on a weekly basis on this forum.  I know, I'm one of those offenders that have asked this question once or twice before.

I don't think you have to worry much as indications are that coming this year there will be more new M model camera releases and perhaps one or two more lenses.  One thing is for certain, don't let your reservations cloud the fact that the Canon EOS M system is just plain ole' fun to use with superb results.

Of all of the APS-C mirrorless options out there, you will find the Canon EOS M system is the smallest - even smaller in size than many of the larger Micro 4/3 cameras out there today - now think about that.

Also, with the exception of one of the kit lenses - where copy-to-copy variations in optical qualities do exist, the EOS M lenses (which have the designation EF-M) are superb optically and sized accordingly.

Take it from a certified "camera slut" like myself that has used (and is still using) a variety of different brand cameras, I'm banking on the presumption that you'll find the EOS M system quite appealing in a number of ways.  And the folks on this forum are here to help you as you go along.

-- hide signature --

Life can be good - if you allow it!
Bernd ("Ben") Herrmann
Fuquay Varina, North Carolina USA

Ben Herrmann's gear list:Ben Herrmann's gear list
Panasonic FZ1000 Fujifilm X30 Olympus E-330 Olympus OM-D E-M5 Canon EOS M +15 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow