Do I have to switch or get a 2nd camera?

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Cmon New Member • Posts: 4
Do I have to switch or get a 2nd camera?

Hi everyone

I currently have a Pen-F with a couple of lenses and I really, really like the camera. I am shooting full frame for business, but when I am travelling I like this small kit.

Unfortunately it seems that mFT is somehow going in another direction, no cool small cameras anymore. I could just keep my pen-f, but I have a project this summer where I am away and have to do some important video project. I don‘t want to bring 2 cameras, but as it is the pen-f doesn‘t do 4k and doesn‘t have mic in.

So the question is, should I get a second camera for filming? Like the BM pocket chinema 4k or a GH5? But carrying 2 cameras isn‘t what I want to do. Or switch to another camera? The GH5 is what I need, but for stills, it‘s not as nice as the pen...but maybe a switch to the fuji t30 would be a solution? But it‘s also bigger and no IBIS...

Any advice? I don‘t know what to do thank you!

Canon EOS 1100D (EOS Rebel T3 / EOS Kiss X50) Olympus PEN-F Panasonic GH5 Pentax Optio T30
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow