Paulmorgan wrote:

clackclack wrote:

Paulmorgan wrote:

skanter wrote:

Paulmorgan wrote:

skanter wrote:

Paulmorgan wrote:

skanter wrote:

I especially like the last one Sam, has an almost magical modern day Narnia feel to it.

Thanks, Paul. I rarely post series, but these all seems quite different. I agree that the last one is probably the best photo.

There all good Sam, the third reminds me a little of Nick Hedges pictures of 50 years ago, times might have changed but kids haven`t

http://www.shelterscotland.org/lifeworthliving/children-playing-in-a-glasgow-tenement-courtyard-1971#content

Those are nice, Paul - thanks for the link.

Loads of happy memories for me, I would have been about 7 when he shot those, the conditions I grew up in what not quite as bad as that but kids tend to be happy whatever, always finding adventure in some form or other.

So difficult shooting kids these days wth paranoid parents. A few weeks ago i was sitting with my camera in another playground (I practice tennis against a wall there) and a mother asked me if i was taking photos of her children. I wasn’t, and I said no. She then called me “creepy” for having a camera in a playground. Suffice it to say, I was not happy about the remark and let her know it - emphatically!

Yes all a bit silly these days those folk would not bat an eyelid to cctv camera`s everywhere and post all to facebook for the whole world to see but a guy sitting close by with a camera oh dear

To be honest the way thing are now I`d be nervous photographing my own kids in a park, though there grown up now.

sorry to jump in ..I'm on the tail end of this. I saw Paul was on-line, and saw there was a conversation ..

Sam, when you said - emphatically!

What did you say ..am really curious?

What would you say Paul ..has not happened to me, I don't go into playgrounds so I don't know.

Don`t know Ant, my lot are grown now, haven`t been in a playground for quite a long while.

What!! mate there are swings there. Jees I'd love to have a go at that. I used to love the things. You could fly in one of those.

What was your favourite in the playground Paul ..?

I do know I do not like to be accused of something I am not.

And Random strangers thinking in their nuts is a very well known thing in the experience of a Street Photographer.

So I am really curious Sam ..I hope you tell me.

ant

ant

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow