Need help with these 3 images

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Brian3200
Brian3200 Forum Member • Posts: 55
Need help with these 3 images

Hello everyone, I haven't posted in quite a long time, I recently took these photos for my wife's friend and I have been trying to wrap my head around what I did wrong because to me its a bad shot and nobody is focused like I thought they were. I was using my Nikon D3200 on a tripod with a corded trigger and no flash. My settings were  F14, 1/60th a second at ISO 800. I was about 3 feet from them at times

because it was a tight space. Even with some of the images im at F20. Im still learning the F stops and depth of field and shooting in low light situations. Its what im struggling with the most at the moment. So I just need some critique on these images please so I can make sure to make improvements on the next shoot as im trying to further my photography for the future. Thanks everyone!

Brian3200's gear list:Brian3200's gear list
Nikon D3200 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 55-300mm f/4.5-5.6G ED VR Nikon AF-P 18-55mm F3.5-5.6G VR
Nikon D3200
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow