Need a lens case recommendation, please

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
aikiboy Regular Member • Posts: 125
Need a lens case recommendation, please

I have a Lowenpro sling camera bag that has an internal padded box just big enough for my G9 with PL 12-60, but I would like to take a PL 15mm or the Oly 25mm (also small) with me at times in addition to the 12-60.  Because the remaining portion of the bag is not padded, protection is necessary.  Both lenses are small enough that my local camera shop didn't have a cylindrical case small enough to prevent the lens from kind of banging around inside it.  So if anyone has found a small cylindrical case that might work and offers reasonable protection, please let me know.  Also, if there is something that works well for the PL 12-60, that would help too.  I have no experience with any of the padded wraps, which might offer an alternative, and if anyone has, please share.

Thank you in advance.  With a little luck, this will save me sending back and forth with Amazon or B&H (after Passover).

Jonathan

Panasonic Lumix DC-G9
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow