Eggs

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
DAP MV
DAP MV Regular Member • Posts: 232
Eggs

Easter time arrived, and we have to acknowledge it whether we celebrate it or not.

For me, Easter has always been associated with dyeing eggs--frankly, a commercial aspect of Easter. When I was a kid my family was doing it with me (or rather for me). When my daughter was a kid, we were doing it together. Now, when she's an adult, I do it for myself, to keep tradition going, and I am not ashamed of it!

(An interesting thing is that egg hunting has never been a subject of my desire... to the contrary, I hate it.)

Another part of tradition was putting a few twigs of boxwood into the bowl with dyed eggs. I have a boxwood hedgerow in front of my house, so I can easily do it, too.

Today I pulled a background from my garage, and without setting up the light tent, or even external lights, I snapped a picture of the eggs.

Happy Easter, everybody. Accept it regardless whether you celebrate Easter, or not--a good wish has never done anybody any harm, so grab this opportunity while it comes along. 

-- hide signature --

Darius

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow