Testing the Nikon Z7 he said something really interesting.......

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
VideoPic
VideoPic Senior Member • Posts: 1,149
Testing the Nikon Z7 he said something really interesting.......

Video in DPR library.....

All those believing they need to jump ship needs to see this video......

One thing the photographer/videographer said stuck with me and I thought...such a different look at technology or new products.

He said something like this..... "Having used Nikon for years, it was easy for him to adapt/apply the new functions on the Z7 plus he has so many Nikon related stuff that helped him optimize his new Z7 set-up"......

One thing I have learned from going out trying a number of different brands were that when a critical image was needed I grabbed my Olympus. Not that its necessary better, but I knew I get better results with it.....

We collect stuff the longer we invested in a brand. When you upgrade this stuff could be of tremendous value getting the best performance out the new system......

Today Sony has something great, tomorrow it's Fuji, day after it's Panasonic or Olympus.....how many times a year will you jump for he latest greatest?

My 2 cents

-- hide signature --

See my Blog for short articles on the Olympus and Panasonic cameras.
https://myolympusomd.blogspot.com/
Real photographers consider application, not sensor size.....

VideoPic's gear list:VideoPic's gear list
Olympus PEN-F Olympus E-M1 II Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-50mm 1:3.5-6.3 EZ Panasonic 12-35mm F2.8 Panasonic Lumix G X Vario 35-100mm F2.8 OIS +4 more
Nikon Z7
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
NCV
NCV
NCV
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow