Body for 600/4 III

Started 1 month ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
A Owens Veteran Member • Posts: 3,375
Body for 600/4 III

I intend to put my name on the waiting list for a 600/4 III to replace my aging Nikon 600/4 AFS. The low weight of the new Canon lens is remarkable and will keep me shooting well into old(er) age.

The more difficult question then becomes one of a camera body. After forking out for the 600/4 I would prefer something costing less than the 1dx2 (and ideally have more resolution) and was wondering whether the AF on the 5d4 is up to the task. I could not care less about low ISO DR (will hardly ever be shooting at low ISO) and am more than comfortable with all other aspects of the body. Only the AF worries me and whether I should be thinking of 1dx or 1dx2.

Any thoughts very welcome. Below are examples of the type of stuff I like to shoot. Most of these are with Nikon D810 or 800e and Nikkor 600/4 maybe a 300/4 shot in there too.

Etc.

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Nikon D810
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow