The Hunt - Leica Q2 or GFX 50r

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
MMitchellorg
MMitchellorg Regular Member • Posts: 453
The Hunt - Leica Q2 or GFX 50r

Hello guys I'd like to bring something up.

Recently I've invested in the Fuji APC line up with a small amount of lenses and a XT3.

Part of me was looking at the GFX 50r. At a little more than a thousand I spend I could have bought a GFX 50R with GF 63mm Lens.

Now I can see that since the camera and lenses are expensive I can see a reason to have a XT3 and a GFX. The GFX can be used for specific events. I'm not looking to buy a camera but I just saw the Leica Hunt ad and I am more inspired then ever to shoot.

As the Q2 dangles in front of me, it raised the question. Q2 or GFX 50r.

They are 100% different in every way but is the Q2 worth it at the price of a Medium Format Mirrorless Camera.

I never thought 6 years ago that I would be making a post asking someone this question. Am I crazy? I know the Leica is quality but at the same price you can have a Medium Format Mirrorless Camera.

-- hide signature --

Fuji Shooter

MMitchellorg's gear list:MMitchellorg's gear list
Fujifilm X100F Fujifilm X-T3 Fujifilm XF 16mm F1.4 R WR XF 90mm Fujifilm XF 35mm F2 R WR +1 more
Fujifilm GFX 50R Fujifilm X-T3 Leica Q2
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow