Does the Panasonic G95 have a chance..........

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
VideoPic
VideoPic Senior Member • Posts: 1,149
Does the Panasonic G95 have a chance..........

No matter how hard I try....I cannot imagine what Panasonic were thinking when they developed the G95. How on earth can the G95 compete in todays market. Cropped video, poor CAF and on and on.......

On the contrary you see the fantastic Fuji XT30 and the Sony A6400 specifications. Reviewers rave over these amazing cameras, they compete to be the first to hand out Gold Awards.......

BUT wait.....its always been like that. Yes its true....this has always been the case, and people continue to buy small sensor M43 cameras....and then they go battle to select one of 5 different 25mm or 45mm lenses or 5 or 6 different standard zooms......how dreadful.....but they continue to buy these small sensor cameras.....wonder why?

IBIS.....who needs IBIS......the forum thankfully have answers....learn how to hold the camera and you will never need IBIS again......6 stop advantage who needs that - Huh?

All you need to know about the looser G95 you find here :- (see a teaser below)

PS. Guys I launched a new collection of my famous performance booster T-Shirts on my blog. I now have the camera specs printed on the back of the T-Shirt. This will help you take perfect images. Be sure to select the specs for your camera, always have the T-Shirt on when you go out and believe me photography will never be the same again. I adapted the G95 specs for guaranteed success......G95 T-Shirt list the G95 as 30MP for an extra boost.....

Herr Einstein

-- hide signature --

See my Blog for short articles on the Olympus and Panasonic cameras.
https://myolympusomd.blogspot.com/
Real photographers consider application, not sensor size.....

VideoPic's gear list:VideoPic's gear list
Olympus PEN-F Olympus E-M1 II Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-50mm 1:3.5-6.3 EZ Panasonic 12-35mm F2.8 Panasonic Lumix G X Vario 35-100mm F2.8 OIS +4 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow