DUBTEMPLE
DUBTEMPLE Regular Member • Posts: 465
Giving up on FZ82 soon

Never expected the same IQ that I got in my trusty old FZ200 used for years

But I am surprised how bad

Still trying

Yestourday I did a factory reset to be sure starting on a fresh

To compare with my FZ200 I did stay in the 600mm range

Straight simple as always, only A-mode, around F5.6, stabiliser on, over 1/50,...

NR and Sharpening turned to -5 ,... just like numberless posts here suggest

Lowest possible ISO off course

All "i.xxx" turned off ,........ etc etc etc

In short, conditions where I know 100 pct sure that FZ200 would have delivered 100 pct sharp like a razor, and beauitifull colors

But all I get is a saddening mess, with 100 pct focus nowhere to be found, so its not that it does front-focus or back-focus, but there is absolutely no 100 pct sharpness to be found anywhere ,... and the quality is so bad that PP will not lift it to a decent level either

Picture attached is a unproccesed 100 pct crop ,... shows very all well

Focus was one-point minimised square as usual, right in the middle of the picture, on the orange top of the third can

I know for sure this picture is "uncomplicated" and would have been 100 pct pefect on FZ200

Don't whant to use more time on this, but would just ask if shots like this is all I can expect from FZ82 ???

Or are we clearly dealing with a defect camara ???

Question is then if the shop would agree its defect

But to me this is useless

DUBTEMPLE's gear list:DUBTEMPLE's gear list
Nikon Coolpix P100 Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200 Panasonic FZ1000 Panasonic FZ80/FZ82 Canon EOS 500D +1 more
Panasonic FZ80/FZ82 Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Boo
Boo
Boo
Boo
Boo
Boo
Boo
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow