RX10-IV battery and tutorials

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
p900learner
p900learner Contributing Member • Posts: 520
RX10-IV battery and tutorials

Hello, Just ordered an RX10-IV. I would appreciate recommendation on spare batteries - I like this one with a dual charger, and two batteries.

https://www.amazon.com/BM-Premium-NP-FW50-Batteries-DSC-RX10/dp/B00WH03S0K/ref=sr_1_4?keywords=Sony+rx10+iv+battery&qid=1555621652&s=gateway&sr=8-4

Preparing to learn how to use the camera - decided there will be a learning curve for me with menus, setting and function button settings among other things.  Thought I would get the White book. I have Stephen Ingraham's guide, and see there looks to be some nice bookmarks of tutorial help here in the forum.

Anything else you think I might be in need of? I have a nice neck type carrier.

I'm quite excited about the camera - just bit nervous about the skills of the user in terms of using it effectively.  BTW anyone interested I purchased used from B&H NY with condition rating of 9 - $1270.  They have another with condition rating of 8+  for $1176. I've purchased a used and a refurb. from B&H previously with no problems, came as advertised with warranty.

Thanks in advance.

Evelyn

-- hide signature --
 p900learner's gear list:p900learner's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS50 Nikon Coolpix P900 Nikon Coolpix P1000 FastStone Image Viewer
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow