Does the Panasonic bad reputation for service bother you?

Started 1 month ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
DocDerm Regular Member • Posts: 409
Does the Panasonic bad reputation for service bother you?

Hi,

I would appreciate the input of you Panasonic veterans. We do have the "L mount" forum here, but no one there seems to have any experience with prior Panasonic cameras and their warranty issues. So, I am turning to you folks for help.

Now I am considering getting into the Panasonic S line of very expensive cameras and lenses but am worried by what I read about their incredibly bad service for warranty repairs.

It seems that Panasonic has a very bad corporate reputation for supporting customers for repairs under warranty.

I did a search on Yelp.com for the Panasonic Factory Service Center in Mcallen Texas. You might want to check it out. It has a rotten score of 2 out of 5 stars. Stinks. Lots of dissatisfied customers.

Does anyone know if the S series of Panasonic Lumix cameras will be supported by a different service center?

Are you hesitating buying into a camera system, an expensive system, with such a dismal track record of service to their customers?

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow