First Mirrorless Camera. Which one?

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
SpichCla New Member • Posts: 3
First Mirrorless Camera. Which one?

Hi there!

So, I'm really interested on buying a Mirrorless Camera. I'm coming from a entry-level camera that I've used for years, Canon EOS 1100D, but in the past two years I stopped going out to take photos, as it's heavy to carry with all the lens.

I'm still an amateur, mainly interested in shooting landscapes, animals and pets, macro photos and rarely videos, so I don't really care about this functionality, is useful but it doesn't need to be incredibily good. I'm also oriented on one that has good battery life.

I've been looking around for a couple of months now, going from the Sony a6300, to the Fujifilm x-t100, to the Canon M50 and between the two Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark II and Mark III. I've been watching and reading a lot of reviews, and at the end I'm mainly oriented to the Olympus Mark III or the FCanon M50 but I'm open to suggestions, is it possible that I'm missing completely a good camera that I didn't even watched yet and in general, to receive some good advice on pros and cons if you currently use these cameras or if you did in the past.

Thank you in advance for your help!

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow