Flash choice: Nissin i400 vs. Godox TT350O?

Started 4 months ago | Questions thread
john isaacs Veteran Member • Posts: 3,470
Re: Actually,...

Ben Herrmann wrote:

In the last image, I had them standing a bit too close to the background. The Lightsphere when used properly (flash head up and turned to the side) provides an even bounce. I've used this now for years and haven't looked back.

-
Life can be good - if you allow it!
Bernd ("Ben") Herrmann
Fuquay Varina, North Carolina USA

Yes, we do acquire a lot of accessories over the years.  For me, it is usually in an attempt to get what I want/need to do the job.  The brackets I use perform the job I need.  And they add an aura of "professionalism" that is sometimes lacking when shooting m43 (due to the size).  I can grab my Nikon big boy gear, but I prefer shooting with m43.  Adding a few accessories distinguishes my outfit from the casual photographer; even over the FF shooters.  People respond differently when I show up with a bracket, battery pack, and media badge.

As for the Fong; I have several of them.  They are useless in large rooms, and questionable if smaller rooms have too much color.  And offset shadows is a big no-no for me.

john isaacs's gear list:john isaacs's gear list
Nikon D7100 Olympus E-M1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH4 Nikon D750 Olympus E-M5 II +13 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow