EM1 2 poor results.

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
sanjaykool Contributing Member • Posts: 984
Re: EM1 2 poor results.

Richandhiscat wrote:

So what's happening here anyone ?

These were all shot SAF, smallest focus point, dual stabilization, sequence low (I always use sequence/burst with long telephotos), focus limiter not set, centre position on lens, all static. Only the last one has any shots in the sequence anywhere near in focus (the last two). The keeper rate from all the mornings shots is no more than 50%.

The G9 has a keeper rate of 90% + with the 300 for this kind of shot, and I only got the EM1 2 to take advantage of dual IS. I've a week to sort this, or it goes back to MPB.

here is example

https://www.dpreview.com/forums/post/62485604

A shoot and run case from window of a car. One can take only few frames, as soon as car stops it flies off, eye and face detect focus point selected as no time in hand to try small focus point, It does not detect face but does detect eyes so draws yellow box around.

CAF tracking low 5/9 focus point group gives decent frames with almost 100 % keepers. Try if may be suaitable to you, Seems small focus point going off target while pressing shutter button. - Sanjay

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow