Canon EOS R - 1st Day. Sharing the experience

Started Mar 26, 2019 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Viriato Junior Member • Posts: 41
Canon EOS R - 1st Day. Sharing the experience

For the one's out there shopping, my two cents.

Who am I: amateur/Enthusiastic/ Photography lover

My background:

- Canons 750D

- Canon 80D (loved this one!)

- Canon 6D Mark II

- Canon EOS R + Control Ring Adapter

(Glass: Canon 16-35 F4, Tamron 24-70mm 2.8 G2, 70-200mm 2.8 G2, Samyang 14mm 2.8)

What I can say for the 1st impact:

- in the hand it feels just brilliant! Materials, shape, layout, etc.

- back LCD is fantastic.

- EFV. it was here that I was more afraid. The DSLR mystique is also the fruit of the OVF. but wowow. I do not even realize I'm looking at a screen! the quality is incredible, extremely natural. I was really happy, because that was where my doubts were. With the plus of having a tone of day right in front of your yes!

And the crazy part, you can see, and focus, in almost absolute darkness .It is just crazy!

- control ring adapter. I was a bit skeptical since it cidys almost twice (210€ Amazon). But is was the perfect decision. That ring gives you a little edge. Not in terms of quality, but workflow on the field. Plus, wirh Adapter and big ''old' glass, the grip is even better, since you get more room for your fingers.

I'll update this after processing the first raw files. But the 1st impact is astonishing for me .

Canon 6D Mark II Canon EOS 6D Canon EOS 80D Canon EOS Rebel T6i (EOS 750D / Kiss X8i) Panasonic Lumix DMC-G2
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow