Share your M100 set up

Started 4 weeks ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ch96066 New Member • Posts: 13
Share your M100 set up

Basically, how have you set up the camera for your daily shooting? Photo and/or video set ups welcome. Detail of description up to you.

Photos
Aperture priority / autoISO (limit 3200 or 6400) / spot metering / AF-S / single shot / normal AF point / exposure sim on / * button = AE-L / 3x3 matrix on / touch shutter off / luminance graph on screen.

That's it basically. I zoom to find my composition, I spot meter off my subject and then I ETTR with one of 2 ways. Either through EC or by moving the spot meter towards a lighter/darker area thus moving the exposure to achieve ETTR. I lock exposure, reframe, choose AF point and shoot.

I mostly shoot static subjects. I would change tracking and servo if I tried anything moving.

Video
Manual mode. I haven't tried much shooting yet.

Finally, FWIW I noticed variation on the size of RAW files depending on ISO used and how ETTR I go. Higher ISO and ETTR = bigger files. I use LR btw.

Canon EOS M100 Leica M10
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow