Your experience trading in used equip to B&H/Adorama

Started Jan 30, 2017 | Discussions thread
HelenOster
HelenOster Senior Member • Posts: 1,188
Re: Your experience trading in used equip to B&H/Adorama

liopleurodon wrote:

HelenOster wrote:

liopleurodon wrote:

B&H and KEH will let you get a quote online and give you what they say they will (as long as you haven't lied about condition of your gear). Adorama wants to quote you by phone and aren't as good about giving you a fair value. The best option is to sell locally via Craigslist, no fees and you can get a good price if you're patient. Figure out what stuff sells for on eBay and start your pricing there.

I’m sorry to hear that this has been your experience of Adorama - the Trades Team would like to reach out to you. Can you please pm or email me with your contact details?

It's an older experience from 2 years ago and I no longer have the equipment quoted. I checked all 3 vendors and B&H had the best price with KEH close behind and Adorama 3rd. The equipment was a Canon 80D and 2 lenses. I ended up selling on Craigslist.

I'm still a big Adorama fan. I have new iPad mini LTE on pre order from Adorama and fingers crossed it ships tomorrow or later this week.

The Adorama Trades Team will always match a written quote from any reputable retailer!

-- hide signature --

Helen Oster
Adorama Camera Customer Service Ambassador
Helen@adorama.com

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
osv
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow