E-m1x Hi Res Mode

Started 4 weeks ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Digital Dunc New Member • Posts: 6
E-m1x Hi Res Mode

Hi, I picked up an E-M1x recently and am having some difficulty using the Hi-Res mode.  When I dive into the menus and attempt to turn on the Hi-Res (in any camera mode), it's not possible to turn the Hi-Res mode "On". It is always in the "Off" setting no matter what I do.  In one of the 3 "Custom " modes I seem to have access to the Hi-Res shooting mode but it is always flashing (ie too much camera movement) even when resting on a solid surface and set for "handheld".  I've been trying it with a 12-100 F4 with lens stabilization turned on.

I've spent a lot of time reading the manual which seems to imply it should be pretty easy.

Has anyone else had similar issues regarding this mode and if so, how did you resolve it?

Cheers,  Duncan

Digital Dunc's gear list:Digital Dunc's gear list
Olympus Tough TG-4 Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ300 Panasonic ZS100 Olympus E-M1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH4
Olympus E-M1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow