Three men went for photography

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Digital Click Regular Member • Posts: 358
Three men went for photography

Dear all

Covered a major community event and produced this storyboard gallery of a National Peace Symposium. Details of photographers are as follows whose names appear on the photos.

Tanveer Khokhar (me!) = Nikon Z6, 24-70f4s and 70-300 AFSp

Naseem Hayat = Nikon D750, Tamron 24-70 F2.8 and 70-200 F2.8.

Tariq C = Canon 5D2+24-70+ Canon 70-200 F2.8

None of us used flash and becaus ewe could not get too close as event was being live streamed and recorded for later broadcast, some heavy cropping was done at times of the speakers.

What I really liked about the Z6 was near its absolute silent mode - sometimes not sure if I had taken the photo and took another! Focusing was a bit slower than what am used to on my D750 body but I wonder of it was just me not fully grasping the camera yet.

Very pleased with its low light ability – the D750 and Canon shooters rarely went about 1250 iso but I do not have steady hands due to arthritis in both hands and shot at times on 6400 on auto iso - very pleased with the stabilisation and low light ability of the Z6. Also been covering this event for many years and pleased to work with a lighter form factor.

One thing though, battery life does nto even compare to the D750 which is miles better! Carry 2 spare batteries with me all the time!

Overall, really really pleased with the handling and performance. Gallery can be viewed at:

https://www.amagalleryphotos.com/Peace-Symposium/

Next major community event will be a major Charity Walk in Milton Keynes in June - thousands expected.

Thank you

Digital Click's gear list:Digital Click's gear list
Panasonic FZ1000 Nikon D750 Nikon Z6
Nikon D750 Nikon Z6
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow