A weekend with the GRiii

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
tcom Veteran Member • Posts: 7,486
A weekend with the GRiii

Hi

I never really paid too much attention to the GR series of cameras. Somehow, I am more used to larger cameras, but at last Photokina, I had an opportunity to take part at a photowalk organised by Ricoh Imaging through Cologne with a provided GRii. The camera was really fun to use, being able to photograph in the streets without drawing any attention with a small camera still delivering quality photos thank to an APSC sensor...

A GR camera will hardly replace my DSLRs, but it will be a perfect addition to the larger equipment when travelling. I waited for the GRiii to get available and last Friday, I was able to pick it up.

Here a few of my first test shots with the camera. I took all the photos in RAW and processed them under Lightroom.

If interested, the full series is under https://www.flickr.com/photos/dschreckling/albums/72157707742648014

tcom's gear list:tcom's gear list
Ricoh GR III Pentax 645Z Nikon D500 Nikon D5 Fujifilm GFX 50S +21 more
Ricoh GR III
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow