There is a very thin line between Apeture Auto and F22

Started 1 month ago | Photos thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
crosson
crosson Regular Member • Posts: 265
There is a very thin line between Apeture Auto and F22

Recently upgraded to the XT3 and was out on a ski shoot with a local athlete working for a few sponsors. I had eyed this hit earlier in the day and knew it would be good with sun softening the in-run and exit.

Mid afternoon we skied into the area with my camera settings pre-adjusted. I get under the feature and compose the shot. I make a slight adjustment to the focal length, gloves on, just to see how composition changes. You can guess the rest.

noisy diffraction

Coming from the XT2 I was surprised that there is no ability to assign control lock's to a function button. On my XT2 I would pre-dial my settings then lock the camera. From there I could ski around all afternoon and not worry about my settings changing. Since outdoor sports photography is my primary focus this is a major missing feature.

I'll have to write up a nasty gram to Fuji encouraging them to get this feature added to one of their releases on the XT3.

crosson's gear list:crosson's gear list
Fujifilm X-T2 Fujifilm XF 18-135mm F3.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR Fujifilm 16-55mm F2.8R LM WR Fujifilm XF 35mm F2 R WR Rokinon 12mm F2.0 NCS CS +1 more
Comment & critique:
Please provide me constructive critique and criticism.
Fujifilm X-T3
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow