How to mirror an image? Please Assist.

Started 1 month ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Easy1234
Easy1234 New Member • Posts: 7
How to mirror an image? Please Assist.

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY IF YOU DO NOT KNOW OR ARE SIMPLY GUESSING.

Which software(s) allows you the easiest fastest way to mirror an image using a personalized vertical or horizontal axis? Use the below image as an example; Imagine one half of the image is a sewage plant.. You select your chosen middle point and create a completely asymmetrical image in seconds without the eye sore, giving you more creative control.

I have come across several long winded ways in Photoshop and Gimp that require creating additional layers, doubling the canvas size, duplicating the image, flipping the image and brushing one side to merge them together. I had previously come across an unknown/forgotten tutorial that showed a quick way of just selection a mirror option, moving the point of reflection and the process was complete.. Sadly it disappeared so I'm looking for quick and easy alternatives method across all the major editing programs; Photoshop, Gimp, Luminar, Aurora HDR, Affinity, DxO PhotoLab, Phase One, Paint.net and ON1. Any help would be very much appreciated.

PLEASE DON'T RESTATE PREVIOUSLY INDICATED PROCESSES DEEMED TOO LENGTHY.

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow