* The Weekly Image Thread 19 03 23 #353 *

Started 3 months ago | Photos thread
WhyNot
WhyNot Veteran Member • Posts: 7,978
Re: More New Zealand South Island Panoramas

Beautiful pictures and county .. always thought I'd like to visit NZ but never have except through photo pictures like these .. I've been impressed with the quality and computational photography of the latest iPhone.. I sometimes use an early generation iPhone which has been handed down from daughter to wife to me, as I never use the phone as a phone…. well rarely …. As a photo tool I really haven't yet come to like handling these phones and the ones I've used (currently the 5s) don't function well where I really would like to use them – indoors and after dark when I'm not carrying a camera – still noisy and slow shutter speeds with no IS ...Not sure how much better the later ones are for these situations but when outdoors and in good light even my old one takes pictures that look good on the internet …never tried printing one …. Looking at your picture at original size, I'm impressed. Not quite an E-M1.2 but impressive …...

WhyNot

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow