Tomorrow is Christmas! Picking up the 100-400!

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
cilucia
cilucia Regular Member • Posts: 378
Tomorrow is Christmas! Picking up the 100-400!

Sorry for the low-effort post, but I am super excited! I'm ready to get an arm workout while learning how to use the lens. I am very grateful to all of you who have provided your feedback on all my questions about the lens (and various bag threads). I hope I will be able to contribute to future discussion threads about the lens!

I don't even feel guilty about the purchase, because I managed to sell a bunch of seldom used gear to fully fund this purchase, not to mention the amazing rebate

Although, I have just been looking through some photos from 2 years ago when I had just got my X70 (which I have sold), and although I know that camera wasn't right for me (I barely touched it after 3 months of ownership), I now feel like I am definitely going to order the x100f successor whenever it is released.

Also, I found a local-ish camera store that carries Billingham bags, so I will be driving up next weekend to take a look at (and likely purchase) the Hadley Small Pro in Burgundy (and the extra shoulder strap/pad, as was recommended!)

I'm bouncing off the walls!! Now, I shall go to bed, so tomorrow will come faster

-- hide signature --
 cilucia's gear list:cilucia's gear list
Fujifilm X-T2 Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS Fujifilm XF 23mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XF 10-24mm F4 R OIS Fujifilm XF 56mm F1.2 R +4 more
Fujifilm X100F Pentax X70
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow