Need help with fast, wide & tiny lens for my fuji!

Started 1 month ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
crik99 Junior Member • Posts: 34
Need help with fast, wide & tiny lens for my fuji!

Hello there

I love my ultra-portable xf27 on my XT1 for casual shooting, but often times I found the 27 being too narrow, making it hard to compose with the context. Also, the 2.8 of max aperture won't cut it at night...therefore, I am looking for one lens to add to my ultra-portable kit along with the xf27.

I was thinking of something between 16mm-23mm, with max aperture bigger than 2.0, and it must be portable (maybe not as portable as the 27, but the combined size must be smaller than the xf23.4, otherwise I could just carry the 23.4...). I was looking at the xf18 2.0 and new xf16 2.8, but I don't think the hardware and image quality can justify their price tags.

The lens could be native fuji x mount or adapted, and my total budget is 400 for this particular glass. Please let me know your thoughts, thanks!

crik99's gear list:crik99's gear list
Fujifilm X-T1 Tamron SP AF 60mm F2 Di II LD IF Macro Fujifilm XF 27mm F2.8 Fujifilm XF 23mm F1.4 R Samyang 12mm F2 NCS CS +1 more
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Fujifilm X-T1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow