Should I,,,,, If so which one,,

Started 4 weeks ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
rolandb
rolandb Senior Member • Posts: 2,654
Should I,,,,, If so which one,,

Hi guys,,

A question if I may and hopefully some advice.

I'm finally retiring at the end of July, albeit two years over due and hoping to get back in to some snapping again. I've kind of lost that "bug" just lately but with more time on my hands I will have time to go out again without that mad rush only at weekends.

Now as money may be an issue compared to now, I'm thinking of maybe treating myself to one last camera before funds get a tad tighter.

Being a "compact" guy, (my current combo is Pan LX7 & TZ70) , I'm thinking of something with a larger sensor, so the question is this,, with around £350, and I know I'm looking at used rather then new, what would you guys think of looking at.

My main interests are, landscape, old Churches, stained glass and my close up / macro flower shots.

I have in my head either staying compact and looking at the LX100, or TZ200, or maybe  going to a bridge camera, something like either the FZ1000 or if I stay with a small sensor the FZ330.

The other option is to pick up a GX80 with kit lens and maybe later if funds allow get a "proper" macro lens.

So guys,, any thoughts or advice will be gratefully received.

Roland.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rolandb52/

"" I'm a snap-shooter! I shoot anything that interest me. Sometimes, I get lucky and some of my snap-shots turn into a photograph.""

rolandb's gear list:rolandb's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX7 Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS50 Olympus TG-5
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Panasonic FZ1000 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX85 Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX7 Panasonic LX100 Panasonic ZS200
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow