* The Weekly Image Thread 19 03 23 #353 *

Started 3 months ago | Photos thread
19andrew47
OP 19andrew47 Forum Pro • Posts: 32,639
Swans

This post is a combination of images from a little over a week ago and some from previous years. Have mostly been in bed or in a recliner watching the tube for the past five days with some kind of virus I expect. I think it is starting to clear so fingers crossed.

Andrew

mute swans in the inner bay of Long Point

had to resize this to get it to upload. Not much to look at but this is the lake side of the causeway going to Long Point at a bird watching platform. In the far distance a small flock of tundra swans in flight can be made out. I think this was eight images.

A little further up the causeway, almost on Long Point I shot this bald eagle sitting in a tree from the car window. Not a very good result but the best I have managed of an eagle to date. As soon as I tried to get out of the car it took off.

on the run a few years back. The birds feed in feeds of mowed down corn before moving on further north. Tundra Swans and some Canada Geese. This from a few years back. ZD 70 - 300 mm

A pair of tundra swans in flight, 2008, E3. The lens is not recorded so this is likely the OM 300 mm f/4.5

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow