Got my new X-T30 - Free Battery - No battery charger :(

Started Mar 20, 2019 | Discussions thread
Robmas4229
Robmas4229 Contributing Member • Posts: 860
Re: Got my new X-T30 - Free Battery - No battery charger :(

IIRC, when the X-30 was released it did not include a separate battery charger. I had to purchase one for an additional $60 or so.

Let's just imagine you're on a cruise or vacationing in some posh resort somewhere. You've been out all day excursioning and capturing images. You return to your cabin/suite and need to charge your battery while you go out for the evening events. While you're out, your camera is sitting unprotected, unhidden so it can be charged because you didn't have a proper battery charger.

I'll admit that in-camera charging has it's advantages such as being able to charge two batteries simultaneously (one in-camera and one in the external charger). But no thanks to that being my only option. Had too many things stolen over the years. Gotta' keep the honest people honest, at least try.

Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean there isn't someone would like to have my camera (or the money they could sell it for).

Robmas4229's gear list:Robmas4229's gear list
Fujifilm X100V Fujifilm X-T2 Fujifilm X-E3 Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS Fujifilm XF 55-200mm F3.5-4.8 R LM OIS +6 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow