Several options greyed out

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ledage New Member • Posts: 4
Several options greyed out

Hello,

I have read the previous topics in this forum about options being greyed out due to enabling multi frame NR or picture profile but my problem is different. I am unable to choose multiple options, namely I can't use any Focus Mode other than AF-C or MF, can't choose the drive mode or even change the file format while on video mode on my Sony a7iii. The options are simply greyed out and I am prompted with: 'This operation or setting not available as follows: Shoot Mode - Manual Exposure'. The Shoot Mode being Manual Exposure isn't the issue though as changing it to any other will just result in the prompt changing its message to say the the newly chosen Shoot Mode is the cause for the options to be greyd out. I have already done a settings reset and the problem is still here. I have had the came with the exact same settings for almost 1 year and this has never happened so, unless in am doing something really dumb, I think there's a problem with my camera. Did anyone find this problem before?

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow