LR CC: I am not an idiot.

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
fbx Senior Member • Posts: 2,560
LR CC: I am not an idiot.

I use Lightroom Classic CC. So tonight, after avoiding the online LR CC for months and months, I reinstalled it, just to take a look. Bunch of my photos were on there and maybe I uploaded them in a past life or maybe I failed to turn something off in LR Classic CC, or maybe something else.

Anyway, now I want to delete LR CC again because it is nightmarish in complexity, not the use of it, but the coordination between the online version and the computer based version. So when online it says "unable to MOVE certain files" I go screaming from the room. "Who told you to 'MOVE' anything at all? For heaven's sake, please leave my computer alone!"

SO I shut everything down thing that'll show 'em, stop 'em in there tracks. Now I'm planning on going back online and deleting LR CC from my computer (I should mention that I have the CC/Classic LR combo deal for 119 USD year).

If someone has a clear explanation of how these two versions can work together, or point to same on the Net, I'd be much pleased. When I try to read Adobe's explanation my heads spin (yes, heads.)

Thank you very much and good evening,

fbx's gear list:fbx's gear list
Sony RX100 Panasonic FZ1000 Sony a6000
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow