Rx10 M4 lens diameter

Started 4 weeks ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
GDB Contributing Member • Posts: 972
Rx10 M4 lens diameter

Well, going to splurge on the RX10 M4 and need to know a few things before my order.

What is the lens diameter?  Can I use various filters (polarizers) on the main objective lens?

Does the camera have both manual and electronic focus?

Is there room on the bottom of the camera to attach a tripod plate for my various quick release tripod heads?

Does the camera usually come with an external battery charger (typical 120 volt block to hold batteries being charged?)  Or do the batteries need to be charged one-at-a-time in-camera?

I am sure I have, and will certainly have, lots of questions, especially when I dive into the typical Sony menu of terms I never heard of (despite starting photography in the very early 1950s).

What are the best manuals or guides to get me going ASAP?  This is super important.

Thanks folks!

Gary

GDB's gear list:GDB's gear list
Canon EOS 7D Canon EOS Rebel SL1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-G7 Canon EF-S 15-85mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM Tokina AT-X Pro 11-16mm f/2.8 DX +3 more
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX10
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow